Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Review
Samsung has launched three astounding smartphones of the Galaxy S21 Series: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra that are available in Phantom Gray, Phantom Pink, Phantom Violet, Phantom White, Phantom Black, and Phantom Silver color options. These smartphones run on Android 11, One UI 3.1 Operating System.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus comes with a 6.70-inch FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, eye comfort shield, 120Hz refresh rate, and is powered by a huge 4800mAh battery that supports proprietary fast charging as well as 2.0 fast wireless charging. The phone hasWireless PowerSharethat allows you to charge your friend's phone, and your buds.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus: Processor
The new Galaxy S21+ is powered by the fastest Exynos 2100 SoC processor. It is the first flagship chipset ever launched by Samsung with an integrated 5G modem that powers Samsung Galaxy S21 Series. The Exynos 2100 is also the second chipset from Samsung built on a 5nm extreme ultra-violet (EUV) process node. This phone supports a 2.2GHz Octa-core processor that includes one Cortex-X1, three Cortex-A78, and four Cortex-A55 processors clocked at 2.9GHz, 2.8GHz, and 2.2GHz respectively. The device packs 8GB RAM along with an inbuilt internal storage of 128GB and 256GB options.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus: Camera Quality and Resolution
With a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 394 Pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 20:9, the device sports a triple rear camera set up and a front camera for selfie. The rear camera includes a 12MP primary Wide-angle camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron; a 12MP Ultra-wide angle camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron and a 64MP Telephoto camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron. The 10MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron allows you to capture a decent selfie. The revolutionized camera quality allows for 30X space zoom and zoom locks to stabilize the shaky shot.
The high-resolution 8k Video at 24fps delivers a fabulous shot that can easily be recorded, uploaded, and watched on YouTube. Besides this, you can get high-quality 33 epic photos right out of 8K Video by using 8K Video Snap. You can take Super Steady shoots because of the combined feature of 60fps capture and AI stabilization. You even record a Super-Smooth 60fps Video, with the auto adjustable dynamic frame rate, in both bright-light and low-light.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G: Battery and Connectivity
Samsung Galaxy S21+ packs a huge and intelligent Li-Ion non-removable battery of 4800mAh with 25W Super fast charging supports and quick power-up 2.0(15W) Fast Wireless Charging. The device is provided with Wi-Fi 6, the latest Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, A-GPS, Mobile Hotspot, USB On-The-Go, USB Type-C 3.2 for charging and data transfer. You can project your phone to TV using the Motion Mirror feature of the device and follow the workout routine while watching yourself too.
You can also link Galaxy S21+ to your Windows PC through Link to Windows on their phone and Your Phone App on PC, follow the set-up options, including being signed in to the same Microsoft account. Link to Windows is preloaded on select Galaxy devices. It is required that the Galaxy device is on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC for using the Your Phone Apps feature.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus Special Features:
- The phone display quality is protected from scratches and accidental drops by the Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ protection. The device comes with an IP68 rating, which means it is dust-resistance and can be immersed in 1.5m of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- The high Knox Security platform gives you more protection in data and apps permissions. The phone sports Samsung Knox Vault in order to keep biometric authentication data under wraps.
- Th Galaxy S21+ has a low latency Ultrasonic large in-display Fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone even faster.
- The 120Hz super-smooth scrolling display and HyperFast WiFi paired with 5G delivers a boss-level gaming experience to the fans of the Galaxy S21 series. The new Priority Game Booster Mode ensures you stay focused on your game by blocking calls and notifications and maximizing Galaxy S21+ 5G performance.
- Th smartphone comes in three eye-catching colors which include: Phantom Violet, Phantom Silver, Phantom Black.
Inside Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Box
The new Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G box includes:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G Smartphone
- USB Type-C data cable
- Ejection pin
- Quick Start Guide
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Total Variant(s) : 2