Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review
Samsung has launched three astounding smartphones of the Galaxy S21 Series: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra that are available in Phantom Gray, Phantom Pink, Phantom Violet, Phantom White, Phantom Black, and Phantom Silver color options. These smartphones run on Android 11, One UI 3.1 Operating System
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G : Summary
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is a grand smartphone launched on 14th January 2021 with a 6.80-inch touch screen Dynamic AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 3220 pixels. Due to the rounded corner and camera hole, its screen size reduces from 6.8" to 6.6". The best part is its awesome "unique contour-cut Camera" which is specially designed to capture more of your world. It's dimension of 165.10 x 75.60 x 8.90 mm (height x width x thickness) and weight 228.00 grams. It comes in three colors: Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, and Phantom Brown.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G : Processor
Galaxy S21 Ultra is titled as Ultra because of its fastest chip 5nm extreme ultra-violet (EUV) processor ever seen in Galaxy. This 5nm processor boost power and speed. It comes with 16GB of RAM available with internal storage 512GB and 12GB of RAM available with internal storage 256GB.
Battery and Charging Quality
The smartphone pack with a huge battery of 5000mAh and provided with USB PD 3.0 (PPS) certified fast charging. It also supports 25W fast wireless charging with wireless charger Duo Pad and wireless charging at 10 W or higher, which you have to buy separately. Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi-wireless charging.
High Performance Camera Features
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has rear cameras of 108-megapixel wide-angle camera with an F 1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron; a second 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera with F 2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron; a third 10-megapixel camera with an F 2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron and a fourth 10-megapixel camera with an F 4.9 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron. It has a front camera of 40-megapixel for a selfie with F 2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 0.7-micron. The phone supports Super Steady, Slow motion, Super Slow-mo, & Hyperlapse HDR10+ video shooting features. HDR10+ recording is currently in beta and only available on the rear camera. On Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G, users can record approximately 0.5 seconds of video captured at 960 fps with approximately 16 seconds of playback.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM
- Bluetooth: v 5.0, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- Network LTE: Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LTE Cat.20
- Support dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- With the Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ display protection, there is no place for 'Oh! no' scratch moments. The device comes with an IP68 rating, which means it is dust-resistance and can be immersed in 1.5m of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
- The high Knox Security platform gives you more protection in data and apps permissions. The phone sports Samsung Knox Vault in order to keep biometric authentication data under wraps.
What's inside the New Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Box
The new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra box includes:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Smartphone
- USB Type-C data cable
- Ejection pin
- Quick Start Guide
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Total Variant(s) : 2